Skip to content
- To expand the Geo Tools community practices to community engagement and knowledge sharing
- To identify the ways to measure a “successful high-quality implementation” of Geo Tools and why it is important to visualize data with geo tools.
- To understand the ways in which Geo Tools outputs can be used to positively impact the quality of data visualizations
- Reinforce or introduce your company’s presence to GIS professionals who drive the adoption of technology within their organizations.
- Cultivate new and existing customer relationships face-to-face…still the most effective method for developing lasting business connections.
- Develop a business partner network with companies offering complementary products and services to expand your capabilities and reach.
- Participate in discussions that influence policy, technology trends, and the future of the GIS profession.